We support the Government’s Help to Buy Shared Ownership scheme in England and Wales, which enables buyers to purchase a share of the property on a leasehold basis and pay rent on the un-owned share. Available for up to 95% of client share.
Up to 95% of share subject to affordability
Loans available up to 75% LTV
Available for purchase and remortgage
- Select credit criteria applies
- Available on new build and existing properties
- Family gifted deposits accepted
- Debt management plans accepted
- The lease must be in the standard model format produced by the Homes and Communities Agency incorporating a Mortgage Protection Clause
- The lease must allow staircasing up to 100% ownership and have no re-sale or section 106 restrictions
We only accept shared ownership scheme providers registered in England and Wales with the Homes and Communities Agency (Homes England) (Registered providers of social housing - updated monthly - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) and the Welsh Assembly (Shared Ownership-Wales), Registered social landlords |GOV.WALES.