INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Kensington Mortgage Company Limited (‘Kensington’) trading as Kensington (registered in England No. 3049877), which has its registered office address at: Ascot House, Maidenhead Office Park, Maidenhead, SL6 3QQ. Kensington Mortgage Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference No. 310336).
2. To enter the Prize Draw the entrant must be eligible and follow the Entry Instructions as explained in this document.
3. The entrant can only enter the Prize Draw once per Instagram account.
4. By taking part in the Prize Draw the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entry Instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not complying with the Entry Instructions shall be deemed invalid entries. No negotiations will be entered into. No responsibility can be accepted for invalid entries for whatever reason.
6. To be eligible entrants must be mortgage intermediaries or an employee or director of a mortgage intermediary firm or financial advisor, eligible to place mortgage business with the Promoter, aged 18 years or over.
7. There is no entry fee and no requirements to place business with the Promoter in order to enter the Prize Draw.
8. The Prize Draw entry runs from 12pm on 13th April 2023 to midnight on 27th April 2023 (being the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries must therefore comply with the Entry Instructions before the close of the Prize Draw Period. The Promoter will not regard as valid any entries that do not comply with the Entry Instructions. The Promoter will not accept any entries by any method other than as prescribed in the Entry Instructions.
9. Entry Instructions – To enter into the Prize Draw entrants must: (1) have an active Instagram account (2) follow the Kensington_Intermediaries Instagram account (3) ‘like’ the “WIN A £50 AMAZON VOUCHER” competition post (4) share the post to their Instagram story before the closure of the Prize Draw Period.
10. The winner for the Prize Draw will be drawn at random from the entrants by the Promoter at the end of the Prize Draw Period.
11. The winner will be notified of their win by way of private message to their Instagram account on which their winning selfie appears. The winner within 5 days of such message being sent must respond by giving their nominated email address for their prize to be sent electronically to given email address.
12. If the winner does not respond to the private message within 5 days of being sent the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize instead to the next entry drawn at random.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the Prize Draw at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
14. The prize for the winner will be one Amazon gift voucher to the value of £50. No cash alternative will be offered or negotiation entered into. Prizes are non-negotiable and non-transferrable.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) howsoever arising, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
16. Any costs associated with entering into the Prize Draw including but not limited to the cost of collection of prizes or participating in the event shall not be the Promoter’s responsibility.
17. If the Promoter in its absolute discretion believes that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Prize Draw irrespective of the stage in the Prize Draw reached.
18. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. To the extent that privacy laws permit, names and the business address of the winners will be available upon request 10 days after the competition in writing to the Promoter, marked “Winner – Instagram competition” the disclosure of which entrants are by entering the Prize Draw deemed to consent. The name of the winner and their winning photograph may also be published on the Kensington website to the extent that privacy laws permit.
20. By entering the Prize Draw the entrant consents to their name, photograph, company details and address being published by the Promoter on its website, in promotional emails and social media accounts for marketing purposes as the winners of the Prize Draw if the entrant wins the Prize Draw.
21. The Prize Draw and its Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Please see the Promoter's Fair Processing Notice