Submit a new case or manage existing cases on our online portal; anytime, anywhere
Now you can transfer your client on to a new Kensington fixed rate using our Product Tranfer Portal. Keep an eye on your inbox as we'll send you an email when your client's transfer window is open, along with details on how to login to the portal.
Login to submit documents on behalf of a mortgage adviser and manage pre-existing cases.
Login as a mortgage packager, where our exclusive distribution partners can submit DIPs and full applications
- Go to the portal forgotten password page
- Enter your email address
- Select 'request reset code'
- You’ll be sent an email with a unique code. If you haven't received an email check your spam or junk folder
- Select 'enter reset code'
- You will be asked to enter certain digits of your memorable word (these are case sensitive). Your memorable word has been set as your mother's maiden name
- Choose your new password. Remember, it must:
- Be between 8 and 20 characters
- Contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number and 1 special character
- It cannot include spaces or your username
- Valid special characters are $@!%*?&
You can find all the documents and forms you may need for an application on the Documents page on our website.